Aujols is 16 Kms South East of Cahors and is located off the D911 between Arcambal and Concots.
From Lalbenque you find the village by travelling along the D10 through Laburgade and Lescalie.
The Eglise St. Jean-Baptiste in Aujols is found at the top of the hill in the centre of the village. There is plenty of space for parking.
Should you wish to stay locally, below please find several suggestions:
Bed and Breakfast
- Lou Répaou – Aujols – www.lourepaou.fr
- Gite l’Oustal – Aujols – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gîte Tournou Jacques – 05 65 24 74 44 – email@example.com
- Gîte du Plaçal – Aujols – www.giteduplacal.fr
- Gîte du Mas de Vinel – 46230 Cremps – www.masdevinel.fr